Welcome to my blog!

I have wanted to start a blog for a while now but haven't been quite sure what I exactly want to write about. I love dogs and agility, but also training, especially running and skiing, are my passion. And then there's of course million other things I would love to write about. :D I have had URL-address for this blog ready for a while already but I have been stuck with deciding the theme for the blog.

Lately I have received some questions of how we make all this work. Five dogs, goal orientated agility training, two kids and their hobbies, healthy eating and training ourselves. Plus all the normal every day stuff. So I realized that I don't have to choose what I'm writing about. This blog is about our life and how we make this cirkus (we call life) to work. Mostly I write about agility, other dog stuff and training but other topics will also be covered. Welcome along!